How To Put On A Duvet Cover
Our duvet covers are easy to put on and mindfully designed with handy interior snaps at the corners and midpoints that perfectly match up to anchor loops on our comforter. Once you secure the snaps, the comforter will never shift or move inside the duvet cover.
For the easiest way to put on the duvet cover, follow the steps below:
- Turn duvet cover inside out and lay it on the bed with the opening at the top of the bed.
- Lay your comforter on top.
- Connect all snaps from the duvet cover to the matching loops on the comforter.
- Start at the bottom and roll the comforter and the connected duvet cover towards the opening of the duvet cover at the top of the bed.
- Once you’ve rolled all the way up to the duvet cover opening, reach inside the opening, grab the entire roll, pull it through the opening, and then unroll it.
- Your duvet cover is now right-side out and the comforter is secure on the inside.
- Finish by fastening the buttons on the bottom of the duvet cover and you're done!
Contact us if you have any trouble. We're here to help!
Leave a comment