30-Night Sleep Trial
If at any point in the first 30 days you decide our products are not for you, you may return your product for a refund, minus the cost of return shipping.
Our 30-night sleep trial applies to new customers’ first order at Simply Organic Bamboo. *Eligible products include sheet sets, duvet covers, pillowcases, pillowshams, throw blankets, crib sheets, sleep masks, and hair scrunchies. We allow for 1 item return if the items have been washed/used. The following products are NOT included in the 30-night sleep trial: comforters, mattress pads, and quilts.
Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a return label, or you may send the items back yourself. Customers will cover the cost of shipping back to Simply Organic Bamboo. Please note, shipping costs are non-refundable.
For all USA orders, we are happy to offer exchanges on items that have not been opened, washed or used. These items must be in their original packaging (excluding products returned under our 30 Night Sleep Trial). Customers will cover the cost of shipping back to us and we will cover the cost of shipping product back to the customer for any exchanges. For international orders, we do not offer exchanges at this time.
- To initiate a return, please contact us using one of the following methods:
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Send us a message via our "Contact Us" page
- Live chat with us
If you’re not satisfied with your Simply Organic Bamboo purchase, you may return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. We only accept returns made on our website for items that have not been opened, washed or used. These items must be in their original packaging (excluding products returned under our 30 Night Sleep Trial).
Customers will cover the cost of shipping back to Simply Organic Bamboo. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you received a free gift with your purchase, the gift must be included in the return, otherwise the cost of the free item will be deducted from the refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment, minus the cost of return shipping.
- We reserve the right to limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to irregular or excessive returns and potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
We ship worldwide! We offer free shipping on orders of $100 or more to the lower 48 contiguous USA states (this includes all of the United States except Alaska and Hawaii). Customers pay for the cost of shipping for all orders under $100. Customers who are international or are shipping internationally are responsible for shipping, duties, customs, and any other related import fees. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days of being placed (excluding pre-order items that are on back order). Tracking information will be emailed to you automatically once your order ships.
Once your package has left our warehouse, it is the responsibility of the shipping carrier to deliver the package to you. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the shipping address is secure to protect against theft or damage. Any missing, lost, stolen, damaged packages, or any other issues related to the shipping process, including the filing of claims, are the responsibility of the customer and/or shipping carrier. Simply Organic Bamboo is not liable for missing, lost, stolen, or damaged packages.
If you receive a damaged product or are missing an item, you must notify us within 30 days so we can do our best to help resolve the issue for you. Our products are intended for regular home and care instructions need to be followed carefully. The below occurrences are not considered faults or defects and returns won’t be accepted nor replacements offered for items that have experienced the following:
- Pilling - As our bedding is made from 100% bamboo viscose, pilling can occasionally happen. This can be reduced or removed during the washing and drying process. Minimal pilling is normal for organic and natural fibers that have not been treated with harmful chemicals and is not considered a fault or defect.
- Discoloration/Stains - Due to the natural and organic nature of our fibers, our bamboo bedding should not be exposed to lotions or oils, as this can cause discolorations/stains on the fabric.
- Our guarantee does not include misuse of the product including the following:
- Incorrectly following care instructions
- Stains/discoloration, abrasion, rips/tears, or pet damage
- Loss or theft of an item(s)
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly assist you!